I use, amongst other software, GIMP (to clean the scanned images, coloring, image processing) with Gmic. I import them in Synfig Studio, is the program that use, for the mount the animation frame by picture. Synfig Is a free software of animation 2D, that uses to draw inside the computer.
Like the drawings of the 4232 are made manually, develop programs, that allow to Synfig incorporate real drawings. Like this in addition to making my short film of animation, generate programs, that can help to other hosts and cartoonists in his work.
Use Blender (VSE) to edit the video general.
- blog: https://wordpress.org/
- theme: https://themepoints.com/
- slider: https://www.metaslider.com/
- translate wordpress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/qtranslate-x/
- embeb videos: https://nextgenthemes.com/plugins/advanced-responsive-video-embedder-pro/
- forms: https://contactform7.com/
- share button: https://github.com/victorfreitas/wpupper-share-buttons
- Countdown: https://www.kleor.com/easy-timer/
- Apertium: translate to ingles