Example of Quinema
quinema-hugin-completiva bg-1.png bg-2.png bg-out
quinema-hugin-completiva bg-out.tif bg-3.png bg
Plugin for Synfig Studio can they compose with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds. The guideline proposes that an image should be imagined as divided into nine equal parts by two equally spaced horizontal lines and two equally spaced vertical lines, and that important compositional elements should be placed along these lines or their intersections.
Tools for Animation
- quinema-escalar: It increases the image’s resolution.
- quinema-sombra: It adds shadows to drawings in another layer.
- quinema-paleta: It extracts the palette used to paint a drawing.
- quinema-gimp-convert: It converts gimp formats to other formats (joining layers or not)
- quinema-video: It generates a video from a sequence of files (png, xcf, etc)
- quinema-lst: It generates a X-sheet to import to syfing.
- quinema-transparencia: It deletes the white background and leaves a transparency
More in github